skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Not Fat I'm Pregnant!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
No more blood. Still somewhat scared, but thinking positive. Took it easy again today.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Recent Tweets
Recent Tweets
follow me on Twitter
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(21)
On The Rebound
Dreams and McD's
On the rebound.
Tornado hits Clay Twp.
Super Doppler?
The coolest gifts!
Animal Crackers
All Day Sickness
Starbucks!
Exhaustion
Blood from a stone?
Glitz & Glamour
Pin Cushion
Morning sickness = misnomer
Telling the Parents
First "Real" Appointment
The Ultrasound
Told my boss. Figured it wasn't worth trying to s...
I Met the Doctor! Lots of paperwork - for real! A...
I called the doctor this morning to fill them in. ...
No more blood. Still somewhat scared, but thinkin...
►
February
(14)
About Me
Tasting Lancaster with Shannon and Kelly
View my complete profile