I Met the Doctor!
Lots of paperwork - for real! And only about 15 minutes with the doctor.
The doctor was really nice, and laughed at my jokes. (Yes, my nervous joking came out of nowhere). I made a comment about how I'd never met her before and here I was waiting with no pants on. Then I said something about how she didn't even have to buy me a drink. She laughed, then apologized and introduced herself nicely and shook my hand. (I don't know why, but I appreciate it when Doctors do that - instead of assuming I know who they are). She wants me to have bloodwork and an ultrasound, stat.
She told me not to worry, that we're just finding out some information and we'll know more at the end of the day. She said she promises the day won't end without me knowing what's up. She said after the ultrasound and blood work the hospital will call her and then she'll call me. She was very nice.
So I have a 1pm appointment to go back and get the bloodwork and ultrasound. Not looking forward to dropping my drawers again, but I guess it could be worse.