Monday, March 2, 2009

I called the doctor this morning to fill them in. They were really nice about it but they said that I should have called or paged them right away. (Um…haven't even had my first appointment yet, how would I know to "page" them?) Thankfully she was really nice and said she wanted to see me right away to get some bloodwork done. She said something about different blood types and RH negative and how they would have given me a shot or something.

She said they can see me at 11:15. She also said she'd like me to come about 1/2 hour early so I can fill out all the paperwork (yikes!).

It's a blizzard here today, of course, so she told me to be safe. I'll be as careful as I can, but I do want to be seen. I sincerely hope this is nothing and it's minor. I just don't know. I'm worried.

This is a whole new world for me.