skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Not Fat I'm Pregnant!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
No more blood. Still a little scared though. Took it easy and napped and watched TV a lot today. Went out to Fuddruckers for a juicy burger and fries tonight. (Craving?)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Recent Tweets
Recent Tweets
follow me on Twitter
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
▼
February
(14)
No more blood. Still a little scared though. Took...
Talked to my doctor friend. She made it sound lik...
Keepin' It Real (don't read this post if you don't...
The smell of pepperoni is permeating throughout th...
Thank God for small miracles!I called a doctor thi...
Been trying to casually ask friends about their OB...
Determined that manual labor is in fact a part of ...
Lost my temper and nearly cried when I couldn't ge...
Cried at television commercial this morning. Comm...
Slept in today. Getting used to the idea of being...
After sleeping for about 5 hours, I got up and too...
Splitting headache. Migraine. Going home at 3pm ...
Haven't told anyone yet, Doug got home too late la...
Been feeling strange, don't know when my last peri...
About Me
Tasting Lancaster with Shannon and Kelly
View my complete profile