Sunday, April 19, 2009

This Weekend:

Things I threw up:
Italian Ice
Iced Tea
Water
Potato Chips
Popcorn

Things I actually ate:
Saturday:
2 slices of bacon
1 egg
A couple fried potatoes
Toast
Applesauce

Sunday:
5 bites of a cheeseburger
3 spoons of baked beans
1 mozzarella cheese stick
1 chocolate chip cookie
Applesauce

I'm sorry this blog has turned into a place to do nothing but tell you what I'm getting sick on, but right now my food intake (or lack thereof) is consuming me. I'm hungry constantly and there's nothing I can eat. I stare at the shelves in the pantry at all of the things I would love to eat. I'm scared though, I'm shell shocked. I look at the cheezits and remember how sick I was on them. I look at the cans of creamy soup and think of how horrible they'll taste on the rebound. I look at the pasta and the taco kits and even the hamburger helper and I shiver. I'm so scared of being sick that I've given up eating. There's nothing I want. Poor Doug hasn't had a good meal in months. He's been surviving on Smart Ones and microwave Tyson Chicken and rice. Of course, I can't handle the smell of that so I have to go upstairs when he eats. I'm so tired of being starving, but not being able to eat. It's so frustrating that it makes me cry.

In other news, I did something completely horrifying this weekend that I'm going to chalk up to pregnancy. I burped - no, burped isn't the right word - I belched, loudly, while sitting at a table in a public place with my family. We were at a Barnstormer's game and enjoying the free buffet they were offering in one of the suites. I was trying very hard to eat something, anything. I had a few bites of a cheeseburger and suddenly felt ill. It probably didn't help that my brother was talking about how eerily gray the burgers were. He claimed they were a mystery meat or soy or some otherwise non-burger meat. It got to me. My stomach started turning. I thought I'd try to stick it out. I sat down the burger and dished up the beans instead. That's when it happened. I belched, loudly. I quickly covered my mouth and apologized to everyone at the table. Thankfully it was just my family, but still! I thought I was going to die of humiliation. Everyone acted like it was no big deal, so I decided to do the same. I sat down my fork and covered my food with my napkin. I stuck to the fruit punch then, no more food for me.

Something else I did this weekend - the Brickyard Garage Sale on Saturday. I woke up early on Saturday, stopped for decaf Starbucks and picked up Dani. We headed to my parent's house to park and then we shopped the sales. Dani got a lot of great deals, but she knows she's having a boy, so selection was easier for her. I don't know what I'm having yet, so I had to stick to neutrals. I picked up a couple yellow outfits with ducks on them and a few other things. Two sleepers, some onesies and some pants. I even picked up the cutest pair of socks you've ever seen, with two stuffed ducks on the feet. They were adorable. They have rattles inside so they rattle when you shake them. For 25 cents, I couldn't resist. Wow, I bought my first baby stuff. That's a big deal.


Just look at the little ducky socks (or are they baby chicks? I don't know).