Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Today I made the world aware. I got on Twitter at 6:45 in the morning and posted that I'm pregnant. I chose today because I thought it would be fun to see everyone's reactions on Twitter and FaceBook. It has been such a fun day. I had my first reply by 7am and many followed. Lots of people were like "ha ha, April Fool's" and many more believed it at first and then quickly commented on their stupidity, because of course I'm joking, it's April Fool's Day after all. After a while I posed an ultrasound picture, which I thought would settle the debate once and for all. Instead, it only added to the confusion as people commented how you can find just about anything on the internet.

For as many people commented on FaceBook and Twitter, there were dozens more who came up to "look me in the eye" to see if it was true. It was a really fun day and I surprised lots of people with my news. Everyone was very happy for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment