Friday, April 3, 2009

Building an Arc

It was raining so hard today at work that I was tempted to start building an arc. My friend and I were planning to go out to lunch but didn't want to brave the torrential downpour. We went through all the menus we have and finally found a place that sounded good and would deliver. Pat's Pizza. Nothing jumped out at me, but I thought Mozzarella sticks would be good. I ordered them, and some cheesy-breadsticks. Cheese overload. Yeah, you guessed it, about an hour later I got to taste everything again on the rebound.

Thankfully today at the office our food lab is serving ICEE drinks to everyone. Our stores will be able to start selling it soon so we're all getting to try it. The cool Icee is soothing my upset stomach for now. Yes, it's Coke flavored. Yes, that means there's some caffeine. No, that does not mean you're allowed to judge me. I got a half of a cup and it's mostly air anyway. I'll take what I can get.