(Warning: If you don't want to read about projectile vomit, skip this post.)
Had a serious craving for this casserole yesterday. I made it for Easter, so I had some of it on Sunday, but I had to share with 9 other people, so I didn't get as much as I wanted. The casserole comes together pretty easy, so I decided to stop on the way home and get all the necessary ingredients. When it finished baking I pulled it out of the oven and dished myself a big bowl. A while later I went for a second big bowl. It was so delicious and cheesy, and the topping was crispy and buttery, it was perfection.
About an hour later I was feeling sleepy and started to get ready for bed. I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I put away the casserole, I poured myself a glass of water, etc. Then out of nowhere I became uncontrollably sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. This was the definition of violently sick, it was horrible. I was throwing up so violently it was splashing me. It was horrendous. Afterwards all I could do was lay my head in my hands and cry. Yet another food I've ruined for myself, something I won't be able to eat again for a long, long time. I blamed myself for overdoing it, and eating two bowls. Maybe if I only had one I would be okay. Then I blamed myself for being so stupid and thinking I was getting over the sickness. Then I picked myself up off the floor, cleaned myself up the best I could and crawled up to bed. I went to sleep in exactly what I was wearing, I didn't even change. I went to bed with vomit on my shirt and I didn't even care. I cried myself to sleep. I'm so tired of being sick. When will this end?